Let’s admit it, we have all been there at least once. We set a goal (or more than one) at the beginning of the year or of any important period of our life, and we swear we are going to achieve it. We hustle, we do our best and struggle for… how long? Maybe a couple of days? Even a couple of weeks, if we are lucky. What I mean by that is that it is incredibly hard to always stay motivated without seeing the long-term picture of things. It is so easy to lose track of your efforts and just focus on what you still have to do, rather than on what you have already accomplished. This happened to me, too, until I found this course on Udemy, and everything changed. Want to know more about it? Just keep on reading.
For those of you that don’t know, Udemy is an online platform (with a related app) that offers a huge amount of online courses. There is something for everyone: from technology to business, from self development to psychology, from IT to productivity, and much more. Some courses are free while others aren’t; they can be developped in several ways: through written text, videos, audio tracks, pdf presentation and even quizzes. Once you have created your free account, all you have to do is browse the topic you are interested in, click on the course you wish to take, pay for it (if necessary) and start attending the lectures. It is this easy!
A few months back, I was looking through the free courses they had to offer and I saw one called “Goal Setting Success – How to Achieve Goals and Dreams” by Adrian Landsberg. Being about productivity, I immediately signed up for it and started to take the first lecture; the course consists of 19 lectures, divided in two parts. Here is the complete list of every topic you will find in it:
Part 1: Important Steps To Achieving Your Goals
- About me
- How to start on the path of achieving your goals
- Why you MUST do this before you start!
- Why doing this will help you to FEEL your goals are going to come true
- Why and how to make exact dates and deadlines
- The one big secret of achieving your goals – It’s much easier than you think
- Why you should let the world know all about your dreams
- How to use images to visualize your success and excite you!
- The “Doing” part of your goals – How to start the easy way
- Awesome ways to stay motivated and laser focused
- Use these important phrases, quotes and mantras to keep you driving forward
Part 2: How To Maximize Your Life To The Best Of Your Ability
- How to maximize your life
- How to get your friends to pay for you and them, to live larger
- How to be happy right now!
- Why looking after your health is the most important thing in the world
- Why weekends are for fun, not mowing the lawn!
- How to cut out the cancer in your life
- Conclusion and parting words of advice – Why you will succeed!
- Checklist for your goal setting journey – with 3 bonuses
All of this lectures (except for the last one) come in video form, not longer than three minutes each, and are explained in a very easy but thourough way by Adrian, the lecturer. Each video can be downloaded on your computer or your app in order for you to be able to attend even when offline. The tips provided are extremely simple and will help everyone on the path to success and achievement. At the end of the course, you will also receive a certificate of attendance and a free pdf which sums up the lectures in written form with three bonus tips.
I suggest everyone to take this course; you can create your free Udemy account by clicking here, and take this course here. No matter where you are at in your life, you can always use some help with goal setting towards achieving your dreams. You will not regret it! If you are interested, I attended and reviewed other Udemy courses: “How to Work for Yourself” by Bryan Cohen and “Walking Overview, Health Benefits & Strategy to Motivate Yourself” by Action Courses. Go take a look if you wish to learn more. See you next time!
For requests and enquiries, the blog now has its own e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org